Re: Research It

  • From: "Dave Durber" <d.durber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 10:21:59 -0500

Alice:

The potential for Research It is enormous.  Particularly, if Freedom
Scientific include "Add" and "Remove" buttons to make it easy for users of
JAWS who do not know Scripting nor have the desire to do so.

This would open up vast databases of knowledge and information on topics of
interest to do with your work, news and current affairs from various sources
located around the world, get infromationon any hobbies you enjoy, as well
as research information on general subjects that might be of interest to
you.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber