RE: Research It

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 11:57:37 -0700

I am not a developer but I'd like a way to do my local news stories.  I kept
hoping they would actually add more items to it as we got the beta and then
the final version, because for me right now part of it is useless since I
don't tend to care about all the sports stuff it can supposedly perform.
Great tool?  Well maybe, wish I could add it to Jaws 9 for dictionary
lookups, but my work won't switch versions because of all the scripting that
was done for Dolbey Fusion, much of which only works periodically I might
add.  By the time we get Jaws 15, maybe I will have 11 at work, grin.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxx