Re: Research It

  • From: "Dave Durber" <d.durber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 09:53:40 -0500

What date format is it expecting: mm/dd/yy for the US, or dd/mm/yy for most
other countries around the world.

Does the search engine discriminate depending on the country that was chosen
when Windows was installed?

If the US was chosen, is the date format the search engine is expecting,
mm/dd/yy.  Also would the search engine give an error message if the date
format was entered dd/mm/yy, instead.

Likewise would the same be true for other date formats, depending upon the
country in which you live.

I am also lead to believe that there is no "Add" or "Remove buttons.  I am
also lead to believe that the only way for users to add or remove categories
and items, is to use a special procedure.

Very useful, for the average user of JAWS, I do not think.

If there is no "Add" button, then there should be!

If there is no "Remove" button, then there should be!

Sincerely:

Dave Durber