Re: Research It

  • From: "Dave Mitchell" <Mitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 15:23:57 -0700

Hi Daniel, Invoke the keystrokes of Control / Windows Key / R & the Insert key. This will give you an edit field. Type in Greenwich and arrow down in the list box to Weather and enter on this choice.

The weather for your location will be instantly provided.  Mitch
----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel McGee" <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>