Re: Outlook Express Service Change

  • From: "Mark Driesenga" <truthobjective@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 09:14:33 -0400

Outlook Express will not just die.  It's like anything else--DOS isn't even
dead yet!  There are still ppl out there using 98.  It's not that we all have
to switch over or something bad will happen.  If there isn't anything on the
website from Microsoft, I'm not buying it.
Email: truthobjective@xxxxxxxxx
AIM: msd4283
MSN: mark.driesenga@xxxxxxxx
Skype: markdriesenga