Re: Outlook Express Service Change

  • From: "Mark Driesenga" <truthobjective@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 12:24:38 -0400

Well, good--that's clear now.  See, since I don't use Hotmail, I'm not up on
that sort of thing.  so, for me to all of a sudden come across something on an
email list, obviously, knowing how easy it is to spoof anyone at anytime for
anything at all, what exactly am I supposed to think?  That's why I was wanting
more info--often times they'll actually post something on an official blog or
website or something.  I personally could care less about Hotmail--I've always
hated it, frankly.  but, it just strikes me as odd that all of a sudden, here's
this email aledgedly from Microsoft on an email list.  and is there anything
about it as far as I know from official news sources or from Microsoft
themselves?  Sorry if I came off harsh, but there are days where I have to
scratch my head and wonder about Microsoft. :)  Don't mind me if I do that--I'm
perfectly harmless. lol :)
Email: truthobjective@xxxxxxxxx
AIM: msd4283
MSN: mark.driesenga@xxxxxxxx