Re: Jfw 5.0844 & combo boxes

  • From: "Chris Chaffin" <chaffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:13:12 -0500

Hi Steve,
I am a windows 98 S E user running jaws 5.00.844, and I went to that site
for you, and as far as I can tell, my jaws 5.00.844 works just fine on that
site.  I have my display settings set to 32 bit color and a 800 by 600
resolution.
I even went to the advanced search page where they have several combo boxes,
and jaws worked just fine with them for me!
Did you try re starting jaws or even re starting your computer after making
the combo box fix?
It looks like if it works on Amazon.com, it should work on that site!  Sorry
I could not be of further help!!
Chris Chaffin