Re: Jfw 5.0844 & combo boxes

  • From: "Steve Heidemann" <heidemann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:48:06 +1000

G'day All,

Whilst this solution has also fixed the problem when I now go to Amazon.com,
it hasn't fixed the site I mentioned in my last post to this list. This site
is for accessing my talking book library and is supposed to have been
designed for screen readers.

The only way I've found using Windows 98Se and the later versions of Jaws,
including the latest upgrade, is to change my display settings to 256
colour. This is no real problem except that my scanner prefers 16 bit high
colour.

Would other Win 98SE users please try the combo boxes on this site and let
me know your thoughts. Here's the link:

http://www.visway.org.au/accesssearch.aspx

Cheers, Steve