Re: Jfw 5.0844 & combo boxes

  • From: Bradford Trainham <btrainham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:25:25 -0600

I'm having problems with combo boxes, list boxes, list views,
responsiveness, all the issues that were "fixed" in Jaws 5.  It's
particularly unfortunate that I wasn't having any of these
problems in Jaws 4.51.=20
Being a long time user, I'm sure they'll fix all this, but release 5
hasn't proven itself worthwhile for me so far.
Brad