Re: Jfw 5.0844 & combo boxes

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:34:02 -0500

maximizing the window cures it for me.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Crystal French" <raincrow@xxxxxxx>
To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 5:32 PM
Subject: Jfw 5.0844 & combo boxes

Hi,
I have the latest Jaws update, IE 6, and am running Windows 98 se.

I am having a problem with Jaws reading  slections in combo boxes on web
pages.

I first went to L.L. Bean, where I first notieced it.

I then, tried some other sites, and had the same problem.

The items in the combo boxes are not being read.  Nor are they displayed on
my Braille display.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Crystal