RE: JAWS running on computers with Dual Core Processors

  • From: "Lisle, Ted \(CHFS DMS\)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 09:47:59 -0500

I'm sure it doesn't hurt.  The phrasing (where pauses are inserted,
occasional bursts of speed--is still a little quirky, a trait which
seems to vary from voice to voice, and which say-all setting you happen
to use in a particular app.  However, I think (and this may be the power
of suggestion) I can notice slight differences between my office and
home machine, with the latter being a trifle smoother.

Ted