RE: JAWS running on computers with Dual Core Processors

  • From: "Lisle, Ted \(CHFS DMS\)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 08:08:43 -0500

I don't know about JAWS having a processor all to itself, but those
dual-core processors are slick.  the main advantage, as you implied,
appears to be performing cycle-intensive tasks, such as virus checking,
without crippling your system.  I've used one for just a few days shy of
a year,and couldn't be happier.

Ted