RE: JAWS continuing to talk

  • From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 08:52:01 -0400

Thanks for the heads up, guys.  I've flirted with the idea of bringing
11 in on this office machine, precisely because of Outlook's quirky
behavior (Regulars may recall I had earlier surmised swapping out the
video card cured my problem; it made it better, but it didn't cure it.).
Well, your problems sound worse than mine, so I think I'll leave well
enough alone.

Ted