Re: JAWS continuing to talk

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 16:39:27 +0100

 well my expierience has been Jaws has always done this, and it was due to the
reason I mentioned jaws seeingblack screenwhite font as selected, I bought
lunar a dolphin product and it cost over £200, but it worked in inverse mode at
alevel that did not effect Jfw, however I have not put Lunar on new dell
windows 7  and I am just using a dark screen,laptop have decided to do without
lunar as a person on another list has managed to get Jaws to work in royal blue
and white, I have not tested this at all, I only know Jaws will suddenly act as
if a rocket has been put under him,when I say nothing stops it,I do mean
nothing, I have an ocr and in desperation I load that up and power down and off
through that method, I cannot even unload jaws when it plays this trick. it
happens with no warning at all. dorothy