Re: JAWS continuing to talk

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 16:48:21 +0100

 yes Bryan carver was told years ago,and told me they were not going to fix it
since it needed more than a script, I promise you I did all in my power,then a
friend had the Lunar idea,but it means more expense of course ,however I am now
doing without it on windows 7 and have some suggested settings for the xp
laptop, I have to find them and then a kind friend will do a tandem link up
wish me luck Ps I do not need the magnification just a dark screen and white
font I am not able to see the print anymore but know it is there my ocr takes
to white print and black background like a duck to water,so sensible if you
think about it. Dorothy