Re: Installing JFW.

  • From: Byron Stephens <bstephens122874@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 20:24:35 -0800

You must first disable the wrong version, then sart up the one you want to
start, and choose run jaws first, then go to your desktop and find the icon of
the version you want to start, and hit alt enter, and go to the edit field that
says shortcut key, and just hit the letter j, then apply and ok.
When the life giver dies, all around is laied to waste. I live my last hour,
I'm a slave to the power of death.