Re: Installing JFW.

  • From: "Ricque" <ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 06:01:51 -0500

If the user is running windows XP, no need for counting anything
Just use Narrator to navigate the menus, and dialogues
no sense in flying blind when you don't have to.
Ricque
E-Mail: ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Messenger: ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  From: Anita

  Hi List,
      How can one make a specific version of JFW the default, if more than
one copy is installed? How can the settings be imported from previous
versions?How can versions be changed, if the wrong one is coming up? That's
what's happening with my JFW.
      Anita