Re: Installing JFW.

  • From: "G.W. Cox" <gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 22:51:00 -0700

I just did a little experiment. It seemed to show that whichever version
you mark as "automatically start Jaws first" will load after restarting.

I put focus on the desktop icon for version 5.1, closed the running
version with insert F4, enter, and blindly hit enter which should have
been on version 5.1. That will only work that way if no other
application is active. Then I hit insert J, entered on options, then
basics, tabbed to automatically start Jaws, checked and entered on OK.

I restarted and version 5.1 came up.

I've been in and out of the menu so forgive if I am unclear.
Jerry

  From: Anita

  hi Adrian and List,
      That's the thing, my preferred version of JFW isn't running.
      Anita
      From: Anita

      Hi List,
          How can one make a specific version of JFW the default, if
more than one copy is installed? How can the settings be imported from
previous versions?How can versions be changed, if the wrong one is
coming up? That's what's happening with my JFW.
          Anita