Re: Installing JFW.

  • From: "Allan@3M" <three_m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 12:03:47 +0800

hi Anita,

Me do have 3 version of jaws installed in to my system. I think what you should do is, choose the version that you want to use then make it run automatically when windows start. So, you will always stay with that version. another option is, set each and every version of jaws that you have with a combination keyboard shortcut key. for instant, for jaws 6, use ctrl+alt+6, jaws 7, use ctrl+alt+7, etc.

I don't think is advisable to import setting from 1 version to another. this is because each & every version of jaws has a difference sets of code or they name it as "VAR".

hth

Regards,
Allan Wong

3M TECHNOLOGY
Address: 162 Jalan Helang Jambul, Kepong Baru, 52100, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Phone: +60-3-6280 4100
Mobile: +60-16-202 0000
E-mail/MSN Messenger: three_m@xxxxxxxxxxxx