RE: Adjusting File Names

  • From: "Mullins, Chris" <Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 16:09:45 -0000

In XP go to Folder options on Control Panel or get to it via Tools menu
in Windows Explorer.  Go to the Treeview in the View tab and arrow down
to "Hide File extension for known file types' and use space bar to set
it to 'Off'.  Tab down to Ok and hit enter.  Re-launch WE and extensions
should now appear.

Cheers
Chris

________________________________

Date: 01/02/2009 18:02

This e-mail has come from Experian, the only business to have been twice named
the UK's 'Business of the Year’

Information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential, and may not be
copied or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor disclosed to any third
party without our permission. There is no intention to create any legally
binding contract or other binding commitment through the use of this electronic
communication unless it is issued in accordance with the Experian Limited
standard terms and conditions of purchase or other express written agreement
between Experian Limited and the recipient.
Although Experian has taken reasonable steps to ensure that this communication
and any attachments are free from computer virus, you are advised to take your
own steps to ensure that they are actually virus free.
Companies Act information:
Registered name: Experian Limited
Registered office: Talbot House, Talbot Street, Nottingham NG80 1TH
Place of registration: England and Wales
Registered number: 653331