Re: Jaws 8.0 with skype 3.5 Question

  • From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 11:23:45 -0500

When you talking with someone in skype and press alt tab to try to get to skype
main window to listen to your contact list it wouldn't take you to skype main
window while you are talking to someone ,that what is my problem there?
Addison

O. Addison Gethers
e-mail address : oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx or O.AddisonGethers@xxxxxxxxx
window live messenger: oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx aim: durangoadd64 skype:
cowboys62 yahoo messenger: OADDISONGETHERS