Adjusting File Names

  • From: "doug brown" <dougstir@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 01:27:27 -0600

    Hello Lists,

I have a question on how i can change my file names that i have in my flash
drives, c d rom's, and hard drive.

When i open a c d rom, flash drive, or hard drive, the file names go from left
to right, and every time i check out a file name, i have to arrow from left to
right, and when i finished looking at the top of the first row, i have to arrow
back to the left , and arrow down, and arrow to the right again.

I hope someone out there can help me on how i can change the list to read from
top to bottom, instead from left to right.

I find if i press ALT+V, and arrow down to list, and enter it changes to a
vertical list, but only temporararelly.

I hope i can have this done permanetlly.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Doug Brown
dougstir@xxxxxxx