Re: Adjusting File Names

  • From: Gerdave <gerdave87@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 08:35:14 +0100

Hello,

After you switch the view to list, select tools menu, and folder options. In the view tab press "apply to folders" button.

Regards

Gerdave
doug brown wrote:
    Hello Lists,
I have a question on how i can change my file names that i have in my flash drives, c d rom's, and hard drive. When i open a c d rom, flash drive, or hard drive, the file names go from left to right, and every time i check out a file name, i have to arrow from left to right, and when i finished looking at the top of the first row, i have to arrow back to the left , and arrow down, and arrow to the right again. I hope someone out there can help me on how i can change the list to read from top to bottom, instead from left to right. I find if i press ALT+V, and arrow down to list, and enter it changes to a vertical list, but only temporararelly. I hope i can have this done permanetlly. I hope to hear from you soon. Doug Brown
dougstir@xxxxxxx <mailto:dougstir@xxxxxxx>

Alternative archives located at: