Re: Adjusting File Names

  • From: Iddo Keret <iddokt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 17:23:31 +0200

hello everyone,
on this subject, i have another question.
in my folders, the files names are  written whithout their suffix.
whithalt+v i can change the view to a table whith details of the file.
but i'm looking for the option of read the ful name like  "filename.doc"
someone have an idea?-----
every reference will be appriciate .

iddo