[jawsscripts] Re: Outlook 2003 - autopick next availble date

  • From: chad.foster@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 10:26:42 -0400

Bill, that autopick button already has a keystroke shortcut, so I use
the following scripts in my Outlook JSS file to allow the key conflict
to pass through to the program.

Script SayCell ()
Var String sWin

let sWin = GetWindowName ( GetRealWindow ( GlobalFocusWindow ) )
if !StringContains ( sWin , WN_MEETING ) then
        PerformScript SayCell ()
        return
endIf
TypeCurrentScriptKey ()
EndScript
;***
Script NextCell ()
Var String sWin

let sWin = GetWindowName ( GetRealWindow ( GlobalFocusWindow ) )
if !StringContains ( sWin , WN_MEETING ) then
        PerformScript NextCell ()
        return
endIf
TypeCurrentScriptKey ()
EndScript
;***

You will need to define the constant WN_MEETING somewhere in your
header file, my entry looks like:

        WN_MEETING = " - Meeting"

Hope this helps,

Chad