[jawsscripts] Mapping Application key to a script

  • From: "Kevin Roggeman" <kevin.roggeman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 07:46:08 -0500

Hello,

I have recently been working with a program where the application key does not
work.  I can route the JAWS key to the PC cursor and right click to get the
context menu.  I wrote a little script to do this.  The problem is that I would
love to map the application key to this script.  There is no way to do this
with the keyboard manager, because if you try to use the key, it actually
activates the context menu.  I have gone into the file with notepad, but can
not find the right way to refer to the application key.  Is this at all
possible?

Thanks,

Kevin