[jawsscripts] Re: Mapping Application key to a script

  • From: "Kevin Dobens" <Kevin.Dobens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 09:18:13 -0400

When you check the check box to allow a key to be mapped, you should be
able to just press your application key on where it ask for a key
stroke, and it should take it.  You can also change in the JKM for jaws
key board manager where it shows for example:

Applications=test

The context menu when you hit your application key is the same menu as
if you click your right mouse button on an item.  But not sure if the
application key is acting correctly in the program you are trying to do
this in.

Hope this helps!