[jawsscripts] Re: DOM assignments in JAWS Scripts

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 16:46:04 -0500

Don,
Are you working on scripts for the DVR Scheduler used by DirecTV?  I would
like to get a DVR at some point, but if their scheduling program is not
accessible, I'll just keep using my old Zenith Talking VCR.  At least, it
can still record from my satellite receiver.  Not HD, of course.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx