[jawsscripts] Re: DOM assignments in JAWS Scripts

  • From: "Donald Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 12:49:06 -0400

Thanks for confirming my findings and stating it in proper terminology.  I
am glad this works!  It just seemed somewhat inefficient requiring all of
thee intermediate objects, especially on large web pages.  It is certainly
not a problem on the small web pages that I am working on, since it was
designed for mobile devices.  Perhaps with memory so cheap anymore, this
would never be an issue.

Don Marang