[jawsscripts] AdjustJawsVerbocity

  • From: "Dean Masters" <dwmasters@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JAWS Scripts" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 17:30:18 -0400

How does one set up new items for AdjustJawsVerbocity? I have the following
that works with two items I added in JAWS 7.1 but would like to be able to
add them to all versions since then by sending out one set of scripts:.

Script AdjustJAWSVerbosity ()

var

String list,

String list1,

String list2

if InHJDialog () then

SayFormattedMessage (OT_error, cMSG337_L, cMSG337_S)

return

endIf

if IsSpeechOff () then

performScript adjustJAWSVerbosity() ; default

return

endIf

let list1 = strLogosList1

let list2 = strLogosList2

Let list = list1 + list2 + cStrDefaultList ()

StringChopLeft (list, 1); Get rid of leading delimiter

If DlgSelectFunctionToRun (list, AdjustJawsVerbosityDialogName, false) then

SaveApplicationSettings ()

EndIf

EndScript

Thanks,