[jawsscripts] Re: AdjustJawsVerbocity

  • From: "Donald Marang" <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 15:32:16 -0400

Hi Dean,

I have not played around with custom verbosity settings yet, but I plan to
soon.  I downloaded an RTF document about Converting Verbosity Settings from
the FS web site.  It seems to explain how to go from the old, flat list
structure to the new tree structure.  I hope I understand your situation
correctly.  If you can not find the file on the FS site, or do not feel like
looking, I can attach it privately.

Don Marang