[jawsscripts] BX Anomaly

  • From: Jim Bauer <holdsworthfan@xxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Doug Lee <doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 11:51:44 -0500

When the BX toolbox is installed and I press keys attached to scripts
in the Windows Calculator, the clipboard is overwritten with something
like the following:

Monday, June 22, 2009, 10:26:09, getObjectFromEvent warn:
Last script ClearButton, key Escape
Current script file Windows Calculator.JSB
Active application calc.exe, title Calculator
tc 0:
Window 7996678, class Edit, name , path  6.1
ObjID -4, childID 0
Returning childID 0
Returning object as integer: 0

This string is also spoken and is preceded by the string "log entry",
which is not copied. The state of BX has no affect on these log
messages. This behavior is presently exclusive to calc.exe.

Is there a quick fix, anything I need to do/should try, etc?