[jaws-uk]

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 13:30:12 -0000

Flor what is a Midi file? do you mean media file?. I wouldn't say exactly that jaws sang along but he certainly belted out the refrain with great gusto he seemed to enjoy it and not be suppressed inane way it was a toss up who would when. All I can say is he seemed tube having a good time of it. I never laughed so much before.. It was certainly better than when Jaws had a good cuss and swear at me whenZone alarm came off the computer last year and that was when spam came in and suddenly jaws started to swear back at me, this is true. It quite shook me up to hear such cussin and all with Feeling!! What did I do to deserve that I did not swear at him well only under my breath. Dorothy