[jaws-uk]

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 08:23:58 -0000

Gone to main desktop     My laptop had it's breath taken away. It suddenly
surges up. fan I guess,wonder if I put it up say I on little stainless steel
egg cups will that help or will the metal upset it? I was trying to say in
spite of the way it may seem at times. I am not Tilting Windmills. One day I
hope to complete Email  from start to end without mistakes. Live-in hope am
doing my  nay best. Incidentally I liked Nigel's below sound interesting.
Best wishes Dorothy Ps the  person using a laptop  that Function  key
matters, get someone to read  all the info  onto a  tape.it helps.