[jaws-uk]

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 13:10:09 +0100

Phil Medway Update Dorothy Phil Medway update.          Well Phil
 I gave the last  the Alt and S and for good measure I press hard Function 5
and I heard it ping in in a split second and mercifully to the Jaws
list.Whatever the CT is  I do not know. Later I shall look at laptop and see
what is going on there.  Has just occurred to me as the batter is fully
charged to bring it in here. In any case there dozens of spare plugs. My
electrician always  believes you cannot have too many Electricity power
points. and  he is most  likely right.