[jaws-uk]

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 12:31:00 -0000

Dorothy still stuck with narrator          not to mention Magnification.. I
tried to  wake up the laptop to Email you but the Lunar Demo is very fiddly
and will not  keep silent for long enough. giving warnings all the time I
have to  get Narrator off.  The  Presentation I know a real  person was
presenting but he used Window eyes and  it used a voice that was called
Decktalk put it on for a moment and you so will see that isn't ahunamn
voice. I have no idea if it is  Jaws wnd why would it be if he using " this
week" as he  says Window Eyes and  for a change Decktalk.. It   was so awful
I lost track of the AVG and tried to understand the  speech engine. I mean I
imagine Window eyes must have a speech engine? I have go  to get out of this
narrator  and magnification. It is like  treading in the " roses" that's a
family expression  even when I had perfect sight  if I took a  walk in the
country they would yell at me " mind the roses"  meaning that what I  was
about to tread in mightbo ok for the roses but noth anything  else. I  think
my triggering   sticky keys and Magnification and Narrator is like tred in
the roses! Dorothy