[jaws-uk]

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 13:30:27 +0100

Phil Medway Dorothy updating      Phil, Whatever  friend did  all I type now
has CT after BCC. I have just typed one to self using what I call loopback..
Friend must have thought he was  making  the Individual folder. How can I
get rid of the CT, no idea what it means not come across before ever. Does
CT stand  for another copy? if so who and where will it   go? Dorothy. I
have to have abreak . and more than a cup of tea  and a breather. . is all a
bit much. Rain has stopped.