[jaws-uk] Re: Windows update

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:40:48 +0100

Hi,

I'm putting the tin hat on here in case I'm wrong, but if you can't see
the selective mode window and depend on your jfw, a hot key will not
load it. Jaws will not load until you reach the desktop, so like I say,
when you re boot after altering the msconfig startup list you will be
met with silence so unless you've rehearsed how many tabs you need
before you hit enter, you're stuck until a pair of eyes clears that
window and allows the machine to complete its boot up.

Cheers, Robin

Edinburgh College of Art (eca) is a charity registered in Scotland, number
SC009201