[jaws-uk] Re: Windows update

  • From: "alex thynne" <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 11:31:27 +0100

Hi John

this is very interesting, I had about 19 items in my startup, I had a look
at it following your message to Dorothy and I have unchecked a few of these.
Interestingly I think, jaws was not in there, I don't understand why that
is, unless it's something to do with the fact that jaws doesn't take up a
window on my machine as I prefer to run it from the system tray so it's out
of the way.

I'll write to you off list about this issue if you don't mind, as there are
things in there I don't recognise.

Alex
klango ID: alex-thynne
skype name: grytpype2006