[jaws-uk] Re: Wiltshire Farm Foods website

  • From: "Rashmi Shah" <RASHMI.SHAH.TAGGART@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 16:10:38 +0100

Hello List

I agree with what Graham had to say.

Rashmi Shah
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 9:02 AM
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: Wiltshire Farm Foods website

maybe it will, but I don't think many people would want to move away from
the browser they get as default with their operating system just to order a
bit of food.

That being said there are many users who do use firefox because it tends to
be less of a target for virus and other malware writers.  and others are
just pro openSource or would prefer to not use microsoft where possible.

I think therefore that it is good practice to ensure that the site works
with both browsers as these are easily the 2 most commonly used by everyone.

Regards

Graham

Graham Page
Home Phone: 0207 265 9493