[jaws-uk] Re: Wiltshire Farm Foods website

  • From: "Matthew Curry" <Matthew.Curry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 08:10:59 +0100

Hello All,

as luck would have it, my remote mail goes down over the weekend, so I
couldn't access my work email.

Thank you everyone for you help so far, I've got a fair few emails to
work through, but certainly I've had lots of pointers in the right
direction. I've got a meeting with our site designers, Headscape
www.headscape.co.uk , Monday week to address all the issues so far, so
hopefully you'll see some progress.

Regarding the meal labels, as far as I know we've redesigned them with
help from the RNIB so that they are easier for large-print readers and
character recognition systems to process. I don't think we've gone down
the Braille route as well, apologies for this.

I had a mammoth recording session yesterday, so I've got a fair bit of
editing of the audio catalogue to get through, but hopefully you'll be
hearing my less-than-dulcet tones soon!

Thanks again to everyone
Matthew
E: Matthew.Curry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
T: 01225 756062
apetito Limited
Canal Road
Trowbridge
Wiltshire
BA14 8RJ

For delicious meals to your door, click WiltshireFarmFoods.com

The contents of this email (and any attachments):-
1. are confidential, may be legally privileged and are intended for the
addressee only- if you are not the addressee, do not use, forward or copy them
in any way, please tell the sender and delete from your system immediately;
2. come from its author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of apetito
ltd or any other group company; and
3. are believed to be free of any virus or defect which may affect your system,
but no liability is accepted by apetito ltd or any other group company in
respect of any loss or damage arising from such virus or defect.
We may monitor e-mails sent to apetito ltd or any other group company.