[jaws-uk] Re: Wiltshire Farm Foods website

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 14:07:56 +0100

I have a small co-op locally and things like shampoo, bleech and even some
fair trade chocolate is labeled and I find this useful as far as it goes.

does freexing the food cause the label to become less styicky so the label
is likely to fall off?  I haven't tried this so don't know for sure.

Regards

Graham

have not tried it I must say.

Graham Page