[jaws-uk] Re: Reading PDF documents

  • From: "kevin" <kevin.block@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 21:25:02 -0000

Hi what version of adobi reader are you using?  I downloaded v9 and ran the
settup.  When the installation was complete i then ran the programme which gave
me a licence agreement after that there are a few options you can choose, one
of which is use settings for screenreader, this was chosen  then tab and select
next or alter options if you desire. Forgive me if this is not what you are
asking but it is then screenreader usable.