[jaws-uk] Re: Problems with reading Word with the latest Jaws update

  • From: "Peter Bentley" <bentleypdlists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 16:03:34 +0100

Keith

I can't really add much except to say that I think I rememberer Eric Dammary saying in the FS Cast that there was still work to be done on Office 2010 and that more support would be added with JAWS 12.

It is evident that we are having different problems with different types of Word documents. It was some time ago that I read the one in question and I don't have earlier versions of JAWS on my PC to check further.

Peter
----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith" <k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>