[jaws-uk] Facebook - an idiott's guide

  • From: "Ken Reid" <ken.reid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws Users" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 16:22:56 +0100

Hi all,

I'm getting there slowly, I have a logon ID, I have two friends (aw) and am
member of 1 group.  So what do I do now?

Has anyone written an idiot's guide to using Facebook with Jaws.  It is not
just about the key strokes with Jaws, but what is the point of all the bits?

Lots of people are making great use of Facebook, I've even seen it abbreviated
to FB because it is being talked about so much, so what is the benefit over
email?

Educate me please.

Ken

I am blind, and running the Virgin London Marathon 2010 in aid of RP - Fighting
Blindness.  Please visit my Just Giving page at

www.justgiving.com/kenreid59

Thanks very much for your support.