[jaws-uk] Re: Facebook - an idiott's guide

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 21:10:47 +0100

Hi so how do I do this then? I didn't know it was posible! That way I can update my FB via Qwitter!

Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 21/04/2010 17:35, Barry Toner wrote:
Guys,

I associated my Twitter account with my FB account so my updates would
go to both services.

People who reply to me on FB come to my email address. I can then reply
to that messege the same way we reply to emails.

People who reply to me via Twitter I respond using my Twitter client. My
client of choice is Qwitter.

As far as the FB chat facility is concerned I linked my FB account with
my AIM account and use the AIM client to have FB chats. However, I know
others use the Maranda IM chat client for FB chat as well.

I don’t do the wall activities, or send gifts as even if I could see I’d
find these horrible. However, you can view allot of this stuff using AIM.

HTH

Barry.