[jaws-uk] Re: Outlook Express.

  • From: "John SAVAGE" <johnnyboy184@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 17:31:38 +0100

A while back I inadvertently pressed ctrl+h which collapsed all my OE
threads.  A lister (Steve Pallett?) provided this remedy:
Ctrl+h collapses messages in OE.  To uncollapse them:
View menu;
Current View;
go into that submenu;
up arrow to "Group messages by conversation";
press Enter.
There's also "Collapse" and "Expand" in the View menu, but this affects only
the message in focus.
HTH, John.