[jaws-uk] Re: Outlook Express.

  • From: "Mister CANE" <mujtabam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 21:45:25 +0530

CNTRL + Y to open the go to folder dialog box. Use up and down arrow to see
all the folders you have in OE. Enter to get to that folder.

CNTRL + A to select all messages in the respective folder you are in. DEL to
delete all mails in that folder.

To move emails from one folder to the other select the messages and hit the
applications key and the M key in the menu options (move to folder option)

Sorry for keeping my instructions blunt, very, very pressed for time today.
Let me know if you need more help around this I can oblige tomorrow.

Mujtaba Merchant
Bangalore, India
"Motivation is what gets you started, habit is what keeps you going." ~ Jim
Rohn