[jaws-uk] Re: Outlook Express.

  • From: "shirley clow" <shirley.clow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 11:34:56 +0100

Hello Mujtaba

Thank you for your instructions!...

I am now able to open the tools menu and delete all messages from the delete
box.

However, I am now getting the words collapsed and expanded coming up with
some e-mails.

How do I get rid of this!...

Also, as from last evening, outgoing messages aren't showing up in the sent
box.

 although they are getting to their destination!...

I am very grateful for your help with my old OE!...

Kind regards,

Shirley.