[jaws-uk] Outlook Express

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 22:49:43 +0100

Hallo  list
I am finding OE is more or less stable on my Desktop. However not on my laptop which goes via the Router. I have created a number of files and folders and the odd specific folder for emails to go into directly. However The View menu is a pain I keep setting it to show my Options and like the last in or out tobe by date and time. Each time I think I have it all fixed the next time I put laptop on something has gone wrong. Laptop currently keeps saying copy of show all in each column, if OE is the most basic and simple of the Email clients in Windows then I dread to think of the mess I would make of Microsoft Outlook. someone on list mentioned the Apply, now is the apply the enter key the Space bar or is it some button I have never found? Thanking for help. I mean can I set it on stone once I have it as I wish Dorothy